If you have a set and forget website, think again.
Even though it takes time to write content, there are some compelling reasons to add a blog section to your website.
- Google and other search engines love content. By adding more content, you’re providing them with more content to index.
- Adding content on a regular basis can boost your SEO as Google loves regularly updated websites.
- Recent posts also show potential customers that you’re still active. If I visit a page that hasn’t been updated for a couple of years, I tend to leave pretty quickly.
- It’s an opportunity to give your company a voice and engage with readers.
- It keeps website visitors on your page for longer. By providing visitors with timely and relevant content, they’re more likely to stay on your page and return to read future articles.