Have you registered your business on Google yet? This free service ensures that your business appears in Google Search and Google Maps.
It’s six easy steps to get your business registered.
- Visit the Google My Business page and Click Get on Google.
- Search for your business to see if it’s there. If it is, you can verify the listing.
- If no search results appear, click on ‘Add Your Business’ or “Let me enter the full business details”.
- Fill in the details.
- Verify your business. Verification can be done by mail or via phone verification (available for select businesses). Once you receive your PIN, enter it on the Google site to verify.
- You can then manage your business information such as business name, phone number, address and hours of operation.